Friday, March 7, 2008

Closeup1 2006


Salma:
An elated Salma said, "I am very happy. I never thought of reaching this level. I feel bad for those who couldn't make it to the top, but I think we all are winners."

Going back to those eventful days of Closeup 1, Salma said, "I still remember the day when I was standing amidst a huge crowd in Khulna and wondering whether I had a chance. It was a great feeling to be here for six months. There was pressure, as there were so many talented singers around. I never thought of participating in a talent show on television."

Talking about her achievements, she said, "There is a major improvement in my singing. I can't explain how it happened. I have tried to improve my Bangla diction and singing. The judges have helped in my grooming process and supported me throughout the contest."

No comments: